I’m pleased to share a recent interview on many years of work integrating trauma and resiliency research and practice with teaching and learning in public urban higher education
- discussion of capacity in terms of ongoing expansion and exchange
- introduction of the Resiliency Principles (Stability, Capacity, Flexibility, and Community) and their applications to both in-person and online classrooms
- guidance for working with students during times of personal and community loss
- thoughts on maximizing grit (determination and persistence)
- strategies for creating instructor-student communities
Click here to listen:Understanding Trauma and Resiliency for Teaching and Learning
This podcast launches a new Teaching & Learning Center series on innovative, informative, and evidence-based teaching and learning.